Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Feel of Spring

You would think with all the cold weather keeping me inside I would be so on top of my blog posts and handmade projects for my shop. Wrong! There must be some truth to the correlation between low amounts of sunlight hours and depression.  Of course I'm not depressed but just feeling blah a lot of time and have taken way too many naps and watched way too much TV.

So anyway I was at the salon today getting that pesky grey colored and flipping through all the new March issues of my favorite magazines.  It was just what I needed to put that spark back in my days. I'm all excited about getting a garden started and making all kinds of cute spring bright colored projects for my shop.

My first project is a bunny outfit for a newborn. And the second is a baby quilt for a dear friend who's having her first baby in May.

Can't wait to show you the finished products!

So what are you doing to help bring spring a little earlier to your life?
Leave your comments below.  I'd love to hear from you.





 Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment