Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Picnic Themed End of the Year Luncheon

I meet with the neatest bunch of ladies every Tuesday morning for Ladies Bible Study at my church.  This past year we studied the book of James with Beth Moore and followed it with the book by James McDonald, Lord Change My Attitude Before It's Too Late.

Our last meeting was today and we celebrated with a picnic themed luncheon.  Pinterest is such a great place to find cute ideas for party decorations!  Here are some pictures and how too for our party.  Enjoy!




 
I made these cute little candle souvenirs for each of the ladies to remember us by
The instructions are below.

 
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

 
I designed the label on my printer then cut each one out.

 
Then I fed them through my Xyron sticker maker!

 
A piece of jute twine and voila! a cute favor for your guests!
 
Hope you got some good ideas for your next gathering.  God bless and happy crafting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment