Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Luncheon Favors

This time of year is full of Christmas parties and luncheons and this year I am responsible for my Shakespeare Club's Christmas luncheon.  I love pinterest!  I got so many ideas and decided to go with the trendy burlap and lace theme.  These are the favors I made for each guest and the programs.



 
 
I found these cute mason jar candles at the Dollar Store and with a little lace, twine and printable round stickers they become the cutest favors.  And I just printed up the programs using fun Christmas fonts and pasted them inside the folded cardstock.
 
 
 


May all your Christmas events this season be Merry and Bright! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have seen your blog. And I just had to find out what your Shakespeare club was. When my mom worked at the school some of the other teachers and administrators had a Friday Shakespeare club. Mom always thought it was a cute joke because it didn't actually involve Shakespeare, just socialization and libation after a hard week at work. The name just made it sound legitimate and professional instead of just "fun".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, the Shakespeare group I belong to has been in existence since 1929. Each we elect officers and select a play to study. This year it is Richard III because of the recent discovery of his bones under the parking lot in England. Each member volunteers to present a program revolving around the play or some aspect of it. I am the entertainment chair this year for our four social events. If you enjoy Shakespeare you should look and see if there is a group that meets in your area. Anyway thank you for visiting my blog. Sincerely Kristina

      Delete