Friday, February 22, 2013

National Margarita Day and Happy Birthday George!

As a huge fan of Jimmy Buffett (aka parrothead) I was well aware of National Margarita Day today but as I glanced at the calendar I also noticed it is our first president George Washington's birthday!  And though Im sure Washington never had the pleasure of this tropical drink (his favorite was a sweet porter) I raise my glass and say thank you George for setting the bar high and being an awesome first president helping to make this country the great country it is! May I never take for granted the sacrifice of the lives and fortunes of our patriots which gave us the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness which of course includes a great margarita!

Happy National Margarita Day and Happy Birthday George!

No comments:

Post a Comment