Monday, February 25, 2013

Newborn Bunny Photo Prop

Is this winter getting you down?  I thought  Punxsutawny Phil said we were to have an early spring this year?  It's so cold and windy here in Texas and up north there are record braking blizzards that just won't seem to stop!

With all this cold and being stuck indoors I was glad when a friend of mine who has a photography business commissioned me to make a bunny newborn photo prop.  I was glad for the work because it helped get me out of my winter time blah mood. I got the pattern from Snassy Crafter at Etsy.com You can click HERE to see her shop.   It turned out better than I thought but when I saw it actually on a newborn I was wowed by the cuteness.  My friend really did a great job with lighting and positioning.  She now wants a ladybug for her collection of props and I can't wait to get started! Just the thing to keep those winter blues away.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment