Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting Ready for National Scrapbook Day!

Besides all the other things I do I also scrapbook.  I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 20 years now and have tons of albums completed,


some partially completed


and some waiting to be started.


That is why I love National Scrapbook Day! It gives me a chance to catch up a little on preserving those precious memories.

So to get ready for the day I needed to collect everything I would need, only my craft room was taken over with quilt projects so it was time to straighten up first!




With a clean room I could now get everything together



Pictures and memorabilia from this past year
Paper, stickers, markers
Cutting tools
Adhesives
New album

I'm so excited!  Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!  Stay tuned for pictures of not only my pages I get done but also all the fun we have throughout the day!  Happy Scrappin!


No comments:

Post a Comment