Friday, July 6, 2012

Weight Watchers Week 6

Keeping up with my WW posts is a little more challenging than I thought.  I missed WW meetings 3 and 4 and last week I just never found time to make an entry.  With that said I'd like to say I hope to be more diligent in the future.  I am losing weight however slowly.  In the last 5 weeks I have lost a whopping 4 pounds!  People say, "that's great" "at least it's in the right direction" or "keep working the program, it works"  This is all very true but I must be honest with myself and ask am I really working the program?  The answer is no.  I do stay within my points most days but the part I struggle with is exercise.  One very key element to the program is activity points.  Each person has an activity point goal for the week which is determined by current weight.  My goal is 14 points which is 2 points each day or a half hour brisk walk.  Let's see if I can commit to this goal this week and watch those pounds drop a little faster.

What about you?  What do you find the most difficult part of weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment