Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Themed Ladies Bible Study Luncheon

Can you believe the end of the year is here again?  I had fun coming up with a theme for this years Ladies Bible Study Luncheon.  It seemed old man winter would not let go of his grasp so to encourage thoughts of warmth and love I picked a Spring Theme.



 The pink background is my curtains from my craft room, the pennant banner is from Jo-Anns, and the cutouts are from Party City.  We did a pot luck style lunch.  Everything was delicious and wonderful.







At each place I put a treat bag with some chocolate and small note pad
with a scripture expressing thoughts of spring.


His righteousness will be like a garden in early spring, with plants springing up everywhere.  Isaiah 61:11

God Bless and happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment