Thursday, January 2, 2014

Today

I've been thinking of my word all day, TODAY.  Today I did my Bible study, exercised, went to the doctor and got news that I'll need surgery for my elbow tendinitis (tennis elbow but in my case guitar elbow) went to my Daughters of the American Revolution meeting and learned about the history of women's sportswear, went to my parents apartment had a nice visit then headed home where I fixed dinner for hubby and now I'm relaxing and writing this post.   And while doing all these things I reminded myself to stay in today and not worry or think about tomorrow.  When something triggered my mind and I started to plan out a cool idea for later I would say TODAY and bring myself back to the here and now.

Today I appreciated being alive and being loved.  I am thankful for many things like being able to exercise, friends at my DAR, good health insurance, my parents, and a very wonderful husband.  It's been a great TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment