Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Dinner Place Settings

I know it's a week into January but I wanted to share with you the cute Santa Sleighs I made after getting inspired on Pinterest.  I invited the family over for dinner and went all out.



The cute Santa sleighs are made from:

  • Candy Canes
  • Hershey Bars
  •  Hershey Nuggets wrapped in tissue paper
  • Krisp Kringle Santa

Using a hot glue gun attach Candy Cane runners to the Hershey Bar.  I tried Tacky Glue at first but they fell off the next day.



Next tie up 4 candies in a red tissue sack with gold ribbon and name tag

Hot glue sack to the back of the sleigh

Finally secure Santa.

I have pinned this post to my Pinterest for you to save and give you inspiration for next year.  Remember Christmas is only 350 days away!




No comments:

Post a Comment