Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weight Watchers Week 3


I would love to say I followed the program perfectly and lost 2 lbs, but truth must be told.  My weight stayed the same this week.  I stayed within my point allotment but my exercise routine has something to be desired.  So today’s weekly meeting topic was perfect for me.

The Perks of Exercise

Besides losing weight a little quicker it also combats health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, it puts you in a better mood as you release endorphins,  it boosts your energy and it helps you get a better night’s sleep.

Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better, gain health benefits and have fun. As a general goal, aim for at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. If you want to lose weight or meet specific fitness goals, you may need to exercise more. Remember to check with your doctor before starting a new exercise program, especially if you have any health concerns.

There are really only two requirements when it comes to exercise, one is that you do it and the other is that you continue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment