Monday, August 6, 2012

Home Sweet Home

For the last two weeks I've been on vacation.  My husband and I drove from Texas to Virginia where we met up with the rest of his family.  I'm afraid it would be too much to share all our adventures in one post so I thought I would spread them out in between all the projects I've been working on also.

Road trips go by quickly with a good audio book and crochet project.  We listened to the award winning book, She Walks These Hills by Sharyn McCrumb.  Taking place in the Appalchian Mountains, policewoman Martha Ayers attempts to settle local superstitions about the ghost of a murdered 18th-century pioneer woman while tracking down a present-day escaped convict haunting the same Appalachian wilderness.  While listening I worked on a baby blanket for the newest member our family born July 27th. I hope to finish it this week while Im home unpacking. Here's a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment